.

.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Big Games and Big Places...

Monday our boys and girls traveled to Memphis to play basketball at the Fed Ex Forum before the Memphis Grizzlies game. This was a big game for our kids played in a very big place!!

Brendan and Koby were so excited about getting to play in this game!

Brian and I were so excited about eating good food on Beale Street! There were so many choices: BBQ, Fried Chicken and Veggies, Cajun and on and on. We chose to go back to a place we had visited before - Dyers! Good hamburgers, fries, onion rings, shakes and best of all fried Suzy Q.


This was one of the best burgers I have eaten in a restaurant. And the fries...there are no words for some good french fries! And since this is officially the week of good food and no counting calories, Brian and I each ordered our own fried Suzy Q.


So, there is my before and after picture! This was a such a good way to finish off a meal and if you are ever on Beale Street, stop by Dyers and know that you WILL be getting something good.

After Brian and I ate, we walked over to the Fed Ex Forum to find our seats for the games. (That's also why I felt a little less guilty about the meal! I knew we would be doing some walking) Like I said, the boys were so excited about getting to play on the Fed Ex floor and we got to sit court side to see their game! They came up with a win, which was a great end to their experience..


By the way, I also got ran off the floor for taking this picture but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment